Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So many books, so little time

Do your kids like to read?  My son at age 10 is consuming books like they are ice cream on a summers day.  I can't keep up with his need to read, trying to find books that are appropriate for his age and also his reading level.  I am sure many other parents are struggling with this problem but I suppose it is a good problem to have.  The alternative would be much more of a struggle and I definitely need to be thankful and not complaining.  I guess I feel guilty that I don't read enough.  I have started four different books this year and still have not finished any of them.  The excuse of not enough time is definitely just that.  You will make time for the things you truly want to do in life so I guess if I want to read more then I need to stop making excusing and just do it.


Quote of the day“No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally – and often far more – worth reading at the age of fifty and beyond.” 
― C.S. Lewis


My Cinco de Mayo lunch box note :)  Fiesta like there's no Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com