Monday, May 4, 2015

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

My title today is a quote from Darth Vader mostly because it is Star Wars day but also because it is one of my favorite movies.  I have always loved Star Wars for so many reasons but one of the biggest is the conflict of the "light" and "dark" sides of the force.  I always think of the "force" as being like our inner voice choosing between good and evil.  I think of the force like my yoga practice of finding balance, peace and the mind-body connection.  I guess I would also call the Jedi a type of yoga master in a way.  

As a yoga teacher I still struggle with choices.  Do I eat that? Am I being mindful enough?  Am I a good teacher?  The force is strong in me but I am human and I do make mistakes and that is okay too.  I am not a Jedi master or even a yoga master but I try to do my best in life.  Isn't that all any of us can do?  We wake up every day and we try to do our best.  


Quote of the Day:
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” - Yoda - Attack of the Clones


Today's lunch box note is my ode to Star Wars Day.  May the fourth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com