Monday, June 1, 2015

Where did the time go?

Time has gotten away from me.  It is the last month of school, we took a quick trip out of town, we all got a little sick and before I know it I have missed almost a month of writing.  As I see it, I can't worry about the past, I have to look at today and today I am writing.

My son has 2 more days of school.  Soon he will be a 5th grader and I am realizing he is no longer this little boy starting school for the first time.  It won't be long and my little baby will go from ten to teen.  I cherish these days where he will still hold my hand, he will still tell me he loves me in public, he still wants me to hang out with him but my friends warn me that it will change.  I hope they are all wrong.

As the school year comes to an end so does my job as a Kids Yoga teacher.  It is nice to have the summer break but I will miss all the kids and sharing my yoga practice with all the kids.  I am looking forward to some amazing travel this summer and hoping to share with you my family moments.  No more homework, no more studying and no more lunch box notes - just fun posts of our summer adventures.


Quote of the day:
How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com