Thursday, April 30, 2015

My First

     In life we have so many firsts like your first day of school, first kiss, first time flying.  I realized today, as my child went on his first big field trip without me, that I needed to get a life.  I am sitting here obsessed with how my 10-year-old child is doing 2.5 hours away on a 12-hour field trip without his mommy.  I definitely need to learn a little bit about letting go and learn to create more balance in my life.  I love reading other people's blogs so I thought to myself, why not me?  If anything it will satisfy my need to be creative and encourage me to do more for myself.  I love having a goal and also documenting my journey in life. 

Quote for the day:

“Perhaps there could be no joy on this planet without an equal weight of pain to balance it out on some unknown scale.”

Stephenie Meyer, The Host    




Here is my son's lunch box note today in the bag of snacks to eat on the bus ride




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com